Topics include adjusting program groupings, changing file associations, installing the Intel application accelerator, and testing internet security.
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for Intel Application Accelerator (software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Applied Autonomy
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Instituto Antartico Argentino (Spanish: Argentine Antarctic Institute; Argentina)
- Instituto de Astrofisica de Andalucia
- Insulin Autoantibody
- Insurance Application Architecture (insurance)
- Insurance Auto Auctions
- Integrated Agriculture Aquaculture
- Integrated Audit/Appraisal
- Integration and Assembly
- Intelligence Analysis Application
- Inter-American Association of Accountants
- Inter-Country Adoption Act (2000)
- Interactive Achievement Awards (Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences)
- Interagency Agreement(s)
- Interconnected Accredited AIS
- Intergovernmental and Aboriginal Affairs (Canada)
- Interim Administration of Afghanistan
- Interim Approval Authorization
- Interlochen Arts Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intel has also launched the Intel application accelerator software package, which is designed to increase storage subsystem performance, stability and usability, and two desktop boards - the ATX form factor Intel desktop board D845WN and the smaller micro-ATX form factor Intel desktop board D845HV.