Krieg's memorandum further discussed Overarching Integrated Product Team (OIPT) meetings and the need to reduce the number of meetings--called Integrating Integrated Product Team (IIPT) meetings.
What does IIPT stand for?
IIPT stands for Integrating Integrated Product Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IIPT
We have 2 other meanings of IIPT in our Acronym Attic
- Institutional Information Processing System
- International Institute for Population Sciences (India)
- International Institute of Professional Security (South Africa)
- International Intellectual Property Society
- India International Premier Schools Exhibition
- International IP in Security Exhibition and Conference
- International Institute of Peace Studies & Global Philosophy (UK)
- Institute of Intellectual Property and Social Justice (Howard University; Washington, DC)
- Institute of Islamic Political Thought
- Integrating Integrated Process Team
- International Institute for Peace through Tourism (USA)
- Irish Institute of Physical Therapies (Cork, Ireland)
- Indian Institute of Patent and Trademark Attorney
- International Intellectual Property Training Institute (WIPO; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Italian Investment Promotion Unit (UN Industrial Development Organization)
- Intraoperative Intracorporeal Predissection Ultrasound Imaging
- International Infection Prevention Week
- Intelligent Information Processing and Web Mining
- Illumination IQ, Inc.
- Incontinence Impact Questionnaire (urology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have directed that a review and evaluation of corrosion planning be a standard topic for the Integrating Integrated Product Team reviews and that the Corrosion Prevention and Control Planning be reviewed by the Overarching Integrated Product Team with issues raised by exception to the DAB.