What does INDIGO stand for?
INDIGO stands for Integrating Distributed Data Infrastructures for Global Exploitation (scientific computing platform)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INDIGO
- International Noble Work Development and Investigation Association (India)
- Statistics from India
- Indian Car (name of the all Indian car from House of Tatas)
- Informed Dialogue About Consumer Acceptability of Digital Rights Management Solutions
- Indications Intelligence Communications
- Integrated Network of Disability Information and Education
- Indian Ocean Geochemistry (project)
- Indiana Networking for Documents and Information of Government Organizations
- International Distribution Group GmbH
- Independent Inference, Inc. (formerly Independent Inference Institute, Inc.; Baltimore, MD)
- Integrated Novel Development in Rural Areas and Model Municipal Areas (India)
- Information Dissemination in European RTD
- International Network for Development Information Exchange
- In Decay (band)
- Infants Born to Narcotic Dependent Mothers (pediatrics)
- Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- Integrated Natural Disaster Management (conference)