Crewmen, the integrated sight unit (ISU) on your Bradley has elevation and azimuth knobs to adjust the gun reticle up and down and left and right.
What does ISU stand for?
ISU stands for Integrated Sight Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISU
We have 126 other meanings of ISU in our Acronym Attic
- Information State Update (dialogue management)
- Initial Set-Up (software)
- Inquiry System Update
- Inspectoratul Pentru Situatii de Urgenta (Romanian: Inspectorate for Emergency Situations)
- Instructional Services Unit (various schools)
- Instrument Simulator Unit
- Intake Screening Unit
- Integrated Sensor Unit (avionics)
- Integrated Service Umbilical (pipe construction)
- Integrated Service Unit
- Integriertes Steuerungs- und Uberwachungssystem (communications profile)
- Interlocuteur Social Unique (French: Single Social Contact)
- Internal Airlift/Helicopter Slingable-Container Unit
- Internal Stability Unit
- International Salvage Union
- International School of Uganda
- International Seamen's Union
- International Skating Union (Switzerland)
- International Space University
- International Stereoscopic Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Modifying the sleeve bushings available from the Basic TOW makes it possible to use them for the TOW II's Integrated Sight Unit.
That may be why some operators run into problems with the integrated sight unit (ISU) on their Bradleys.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] You'll be better able to see what you're shooting TOWs at if you clean the integrated sight unit (ISU) lenses weekly.
If the doors for your Bradley's integrated sight unit (ISU) swing open too far, you could be headed out the door when it comes Io the ISU.