of Illinois-Chicago) present research on primary-grade children's learning in urban school classrooms where teachers integrated science and literacy curriculum and instruction.
What does ISCI stand for?
ISCI stands for Integrated Science (various universities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISCI
We have 44 other meanings of ISCI in our Acronym Attic
- International Society of Critical Health Psychology (est. 1999)
- Inner South Community Health Service (Australia)
- International Studies Charter High School (Florida)
- International School of Colon Hydrotherapy, Inc. (Juno Beach, FL)
- Idaho State Correctional Institution
- Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury
- Industry Standard Coding Identification
- Industry Standard Commercial Identifier (Charlotte, NC)
- Initial-State Configuration Interaction
- Institute of Systems, Control and Information (Japan)
- Inter-Symbol and Channel Interference
- International State Crime Initiative (London, England, UK)
- intracytoplasmic sperm injection
- Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq
- International Symposium on Computing and Its Applications in Information Science
- Imperial Sovereign Court of the Ice Castle
- In-Source Collision Induced Dissociation (mass spectrometry)
- International Society for Complexity, Information and Design (intelligent design advocacy group)
- Institute of Systems, Control and information Engineers
- Indian Script Code for Information Interchange (aka Indian Standard Code for Information Interchange; font standard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- The RBSP spacecraft's Electric and Magnetic Field Instrument Suite and Integrated Science (EMFISIS) instrument has beamed back a beautiful Chorus sung by our own planet.
HYDERABAD, March 29, 2012 (Balochistan Times): The Institute of Plant Sciences University of Sindh Wednesday organized a lecture on Wheat Genetic Resources and Integrated Science, which was presided over by Dean Faculty of Natural Sciences Dr.
HOK) was one of the key participants in the unveiling of the recently completed 105,000 s/f Integrated Science Center (ISC) at SUNY Geneseo.
Brodrick, assistant professor of Integrated Science and Technology, says they have designed a system to collect 16,000 gallons of WVO annually (the campus produces between 7,000 and 10,000 gallons annually).
Led by William Suk, director of both the NIEHS Center for Risk and Integrated Sciences and the Superfund Basic Research Program, the GIS overlays maps and high-resolution aerial photography of Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi with a wealth of demographic, hydrographic, infrastructure, and industrial/agricultural data from publicly available sources.
Their students developed and taught integrated science and literacy lessons to children in an after-school program.
org, Program, Individual module $199; Six-module curriculum $999 This year-long, standards-based integrated science curriculum for ninth and tenth graders focuses on change over Lime in the natural world.