The certification -- which was granted following the external assessment by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance - is part of the company's strategy to develop an integrated quality program in the field of utility services.
What does IQP stand for?
IQP stands for Integrated Quality Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQP
We have 13 other meanings of IQP in our Acronym Attic
- International Quality of Life (market research)
- International Quality of Life Assessment
- Institut für Quantenoptik und Quanteninformation (Institute for Quantum Optics and Quantum Information; Austria)
- Institut für Quantenoptik und Quantenkommunikation (German)
- Installation Operational Performance Qualification (pharmaceuticals)
- Inbound Quality of Service
- International Quranic Open University
- IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) Quilt Project, Inc
- Independent Qualified Person
- Innovation, Quality, Productivity (Novartis, AG)
- Intelligent Query Processor
- Interactive Qualifying Project (Worcester Polytech)
- Isolated Queen Pawn (chess)
- Independent Qualified Public Accountant (Department of Labor term)
- International Quarter Pony Association (breeders' association)
- International Quality & Productivity Center
- International Quality Plasma Program
- Iowa Quality Preschool Program Standards
- Input-Queued Packet Switch
- Institute of Qualified Private Secretaries (now Institute of Professional Administrators; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has become critical for powder manufacturers to have fully integrated quality programs that complement the powder applicators' inbound quality systems.
Anderson is dedicated to developing and maintaining integrated quality programs in patient care, research, education and prevention of cancer.