The press center of Port Burgas has noted that a recent external audit of its Integrated Quality Management System has not found any discrepancies in its paperwork in accordance with International Standard ISO 9001:2008.
What does IQMS stand for?
IQMS stands for Integrated Quality Management System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IQMS
We have 3 other meanings of IQMS in our Acronym Attic
- International Quilt Market
- Indonesian Quality Management Association (Jakarta, Indonesia; also seen as PMMI)
- International Quality Management Award
- Inspirational Quotations Mailing List
- Intelligent Questionnaire Markup Language (EU)
- Iterative Quadratic Maximum Likelihood (algorithm)
- Intelligent Quality Management and Marketing (trademark of ProtectStar, Inc.)
- International Quality Maturity Model (Qimpro)
- Independent Qualified Medical Practitioner (UK)
- Institut für Qualitätsmanagement und Patientensicherheit
- Intelligent QoS Management Suite (Cisco)
- IQ Market Space (arbitrage)
- Industrial Química del Nalón SA (Spanish chemical company)
- Integrated Quality Networks (Belgian technology solutions company)
- Integrating Quality and Novelty (peer-to-peer search engine)
- Interdepartmental Quality Network (Canada)
- International Quality Network (scientific research)
- iSCSI Qualified Name
- Iranian Quran News Agency
- International Certification Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- IQS, a leader of enterprise quality and compliance management software is proud to announce that a major medical device manufacturing company will implement IQS' integrated quality management system.
Already certified in Quality (ISO 9001) and Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001), Alosra aims to acquire certifications in Environment (ISO 14001) and Food Safety (ISO 22000) that further enhances the retail giant's integrated quality management system framework.
DAVIDMcLean contractors has received a new accreditation for its integrated quality management system.
Her article reports on work currently underway in Germany using the Balanced Scorecard approach, a concept for an integrated quality management system across four perspectives: users, finances, internal processes, and potentials (innovation).