As a result it already has an Integrated Pollution Prevention Control Licence, which any new waste management plant would require.
What does IPPC stand for?
IPPC stands for Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPPC
We have 38 other meanings of IPPC in our Acronym Attic
- Inmate Placement Program Branch (US DOJ)
- Intermittent Positive Pressure Breathing
- Intermittent Pulmonary Positive Pressure Breathing
- International Program on Plant Bioassays (est. 1992)
- Independent Power Producers Association of British Columbia
- Integrated Personnel Planning & Budgeting System
- Internet Protocol Private Branch Exchange
- Infrastructure Payments and Progress Committee
- Integrated Plant Protection Center (Oregon State University)
- Integrated Policy Prevention Control
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (UN)
- International Plant Protection Convention (treaty)
- International Plasma Protein Congress
- International Pulsed Power Conference (IEEE)
- Independent Philippine Petroleum Companies Association (Philippines)
- International Professional Pond Contractors Association
- Internet Protocol Payload Compression Protocol
- Introduction to the Principles and Practice of Clinical Research
- Institute for Public Policy and Citizenship Studies (Florida International University)
- Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah (Indonesian: Ibu Pejabat Regional Policy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATi) has launched innovative AutoClean suspended solids/turbidity and pH monitors to help food manufacturers comply with the recent integrated Pollution Prevention Control (IPPC) Regulations, which were introduced in June 2006.
Analytical Technology Inc (ATi), has launched innovative AutoClean suspended solids/turbidity and pH monitors to help food manufacturers comply with the recent integrated Pollution Prevention Control (IPPC) Regulations, which were introduced in June 2006.