AMS will be featuring CounterPoint Point of Sale, an integrated point of sale solution.
What does IPOS stand for?
IPOS stands for Integrated Point of Sale
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPOS
We have 15 other meanings of IPOS in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Pressure Override (valve)
- Iron Pig Off Road (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Immediate Application of Postoperative Plaster of Paris Rigid Dressing
- Institute for Pipe Organ Research and Education
- Internet Protocol Over Resilient Packet Ring (IETF)
- Internet Protocol Over Resilient Packet Ring Working Group (IETF)
- Ideal Presentation Online System
- Indian Postal Service
- Indvidual Program of Study (UK education)
- Input Process Output Storage
- Intellectual Property Office of Singapore
- International Psycho-Oncology Society
- Internet Protocol Over Satellite
- Internet Protocol Over SONET
- Idaho Peace Officer Standards and Training
- Instituto Postal Telegráfico
- Ipartestületek Országos Szövetsége (Hungarian Association of Craftmen's Corporations)
- IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Performance Optimization Toolkit (software)
- Image Processing and Optical Technology (trade show)
- Innocence Project of Texas
Samples in periodicals archive:
The retail technology hardware market, consisting of integrated point of sale (POS) systems, payment terminals, POS barcode scanners, POS printers, and electronic article surveillance systems, managed to continue growing during 2009, while many retailers experienced declines in sales as consumers tightened their purse strings.