Speakers will include Cliff Ohmart, research/integrated pest management director at Lodi-Woodbridge Winegrape Commission in California; Jordan Ferrier of Hogue Cellars; David James, an entomologist from Washington State University; Brian Baker of Kendall Jackson; and Paul Jepson of the Integrated Plant Protection Center.
What does IPPC stand for?
IPPC stands for Integrated Plant Protection Center (Oregon State University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPPC
We have 38 other meanings of IPPC in our Acronym Attic
- International Physical Protection Advisory Service
- Intellectual Property Promotion Association of Thailand (formerly Intellectual Property Alumni Association)
- Inmate Placement Program Branch (US DOJ)
- Intermittent Positive Pressure Breathing
- Intermittent Pulmonary Positive Pressure Breathing
- International Program on Plant Bioassays (est. 1992)
- Independent Power Producers Association of British Columbia
- Integrated Personnel Planning & Budgeting System
- Internet Protocol Private Branch Exchange
- Infrastructure Payments and Progress Committee
- Integrated Policy Prevention Control
- Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (UN)
- International Plant Protection Convention (treaty)
- International Plasma Protein Congress
- International Pulsed Power Conference (IEEE)
- Independent Philippine Petroleum Companies Association (Philippines)
- International Professional Pond Contractors Association
- Internet Protocol Payload Compression Protocol
- Introduction to the Principles and Practice of Clinical Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representatives from OSU's Integrated Plant Protection Center will be on hand to talk with growers about farm ecosystems and beneficial insects.