The Ventana Group's Vice President, Joe Austin will deliver a presentation on "Leveraging Integrated New Media for Content Marketing Success" at the Tech Marketing Executive Summit event on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 11:45 a.
What does INM stand for?
INM stands for Integrated New Media
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INM
We have 47 other meanings of INM in our Acronym Attic
- Inner Nuclear Membrane (protein)
- Inspector of Naval Material
- Installation & Maintenance Instructions
- Institute for Natural Medicine
- Institute for Not-For-Profit Management (Columbia Business School)
- Institute of Naval Medicine (Royal Navy)
- Instituto Nacional de Meteorológica (Spain)
- Instituto Nacional de Migración (México)
- Integrated Network Management
- Integrated Noise Model (FAA)
- Integrated Nutrient Management
- Intelligent Network Management (software)
- Inter Network Marketing (various locations)
- International Nautical Mile
- International Network Management
- International Network Marketing (various companies)
- International News Media (various locations)
- Italiani Nel Mondo (Italian: Italians in the World)
- Iterative Numerical Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baltic director Peter Doroshenko said: "Baltic is reaching new audiences through an integrated new media campaign which has been made possible through strong partnerships with Baltic's first new media sponsor, TH_NK, and PlayStation.
Wetmore also addresses a proposed rule change at the Audit Bureau of Circulations, an on-line publishing opportunity that requires no work on the part of the publisher and a look at how the Star Tribune of Minneapolis has integrated new media into its very fabric.