For example, the organization was previously known as Integrated Mental Health Services (IMHS) in Texas; and had various organizations like InSpeech and ABA Schools that were part of our corporate structure but had separate branding.
What does IMHS stand for?
IMHS stands for Integrated Mental Health Services (Austin, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMHS
We have 2 other meanings of IMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Miniature Horse Registry (est. 2005; Currawang, New South Wales, Australia)
- Institute for Minority Health Research (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Institute of Mental Health Research (Ottawa, Canada)
- International Management of Human Resources
- Intima-to-Media Height Ratio
- Irish Miniature Horse Register (directory)
- Ian Mikardo High School (UK)
- Indian Military Historical Society (UK)
- Infant Mental Health Specialist
- Integrated Mail Handling System (US Postal Service)
- International Modern Hospital Show (medical devices trade show; Tokyo, Japan)
- Internet Modern History Sourcebook (online resource)
- Interscan Messaging Hosted Security (Trend Micro)
- Intramedullary Hip Screw (surgical hip repair)
- Institute for Music in Human and Social Development (Queen's University; Canada)
- I Miss Her So Much (chat slang)
- I Miss Him So Much (chat slang)
- Intermediate Medial Hyperstriatum Ventrale (forebrain, domestic chick)
- Inspiring Materials Handling Excellence (trade show; UK)
- International Materials Handling Exhibition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Montano's life long purpose involved using his gift of intuition and his ability to offer others compassion and guidance towards improving their lives through his work as: Director of Rehabilitation Services at Monson State Hospital; Guidance Counselor at North Brookfield High School; Psychotherapist in the inpatient Psychiatry unit at Henry Heywood Memorial Hospital; Psychometrician at the House of Affirmation; Psychotherapist/Psychometrician at Hubbard Region Hospital, the Child Psychiatry Unit at Marlborough Hospital and Lipton Mental Health Center; Psychologist at Boston Road Clinic; Coordinator of Psychological Services at the Saint Vincent Hospital Psychiatry Unit; and most recently in Private Practice for Apogee Integrated Mental Health Services.
The Mental Health and Social Care Partnership has integrated mental health services across both counties.
Using the Comprehensive Community Care (CCC) strategy, DMH offers an extensive system of integrated mental health services that are client centered and family focused, with a commitment to local/neighborhood control and direction of services.
The majority of the grants went to integrated mental health services in primary care settings and school-based mental health services.
ABC provides unique, high quality vertically integrated mental health services to the elderly using a treatment team of geriatric trained psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, psychiatric nurses and social workers.