Using the RainWall High Availability Platform, administrators have the freedom to choose best-of-breed Internet gateway applications without sacrificing availability or performance while achieving the cost and time saving benefits of an integrated high availability platform.
What does iHA stand for?
iHA stands for Integrated High Availability (trademark of Resilience Corp.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of iHA
We have 151 other meanings of iHA in our Acronym Attic
- Independence Hall Association (est. 1942; Philadelphia, PA)
- Independent Homeworkers Alliance
- Indian Housing Authorities
- Indirect Hemagglutination Antibody
- Indirect Hire Agreement
- Inline Hockey Association (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Institut Herzberg d'astrophysique
- Institute for Health & Aging (University of California, San Francisco)
- Institute for Healthcare Advancement (La Habra, CA)
- Integrated Healthcare Association (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Interim Housing Allowance
- Interior Health Authority (Health Board of the interior section of British Columbia, Canada)
- International Hotel Association
- International Housewares Association
- International Huntington Association
- International Hydropower Association (UK)
- Internet Home Alliance
- Interstate Highway Act of 1956
- Iowa Hospital Association
- Iranian Homeopathic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Resilience Corporation, a provider of Integrated High Availability security solutions, has announced that Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.