[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Pilots and co-pilots, your aircrew integrated helmet system (AIHS) and your integrated helmet and display sight system (IHADSS) are designed to communicate with other aircraft and on-board crew.
What does IHADSS stand for?
IHADSS stands for Integrated Helmet and Display Sight System (US Army; US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of IHADSS in our Acronym Attic
- Inhouse Appraisal Corporation
- Institute for the History of Ancient Civilizations (Changchun, China)
- Intergovernmental Higher Academic Council (Russia)
- International Historic Automobile Club
- International Humanitarian Aid Concern
- Institute of Heating and Air Conditioning Industries, Inc.
- I Have a Dream (foundation; various locations)
- Indian Hill Athletic Department (Ohio)
- Interagency Homeland Air Defense
- Improved Hypercube Adaptive Diagnosis Algorithm
- Institut d'Histoire de l'Amérique Française (French: Institute for the History of French America; University of Montreal, Canada)
- International Holistic Aromatherapy Foundation (est. 1998; UK)
- International Horse Archery Festival
- The In-House Agency Forum
- International Health Action Group
- Ipswich Housing Action Group (Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom)
- Indiana Half-Arabian Horse Association
- Indiana Half-Arabian Horse Club
- Indiana Hooved Animal Humane Society
- Indirect Hemagglutination Inhibition (test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PILOTS AND COPILOTS, HAVING YOUR NOGGIN MEASURED FOR THE RIGHT-SIZED AH-64 INTEGRATED HELMET AND DISPLAY SIGHT SYSTEM (IHADSS) IS IMPORTANT.
[ILLUSTRATIONS OMITTED] Pilots and crews, the question about whether you can or cannot paint your integrated helmet and display sight system (IHADSS) is settled.