Currently, ACL Laboratories receives orders from two integrated healthcare networks in the US: Aurora Health Care of Wisconsin and Advocate Health Care of Chicago.
What does IHN stand for?
IHN stands for Integrated Healthcare Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHN
We have 29 other meanings of IHN in our Acronym Attic
- International Health Market Trends
- Ionic Heavy Metal Test
- Illinois Hazardous Materials Transportation Regulations
- IH (International Harvester) Mississippi Valley Credit Union (Moline, IL)
- Intensive Housing Management Worker (UK)
- Iron Hose Metal Works (Bristol, NH)
- I Hate Newbies (chat slang)
- In His Name
- Infectious Hematopoietic Necrosis (Salmon disease)
- Integrated Habitat Network
- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Interlink Headline News (Argentina)
- Ilioinguinal-Hypogastric Nerve Block
- I Have Never Been This Happy
- I Have No Clue
- Inner Harbor Navigation Canal (USACE)
- I Have No Clue What You Said
- I Have No Financial Interest in the Company
- Interfaith Hospitality Network of Greater Buffalo
- Interfaith Hospitality Network of Greater Kingsport (Kingsport, TN)