Consistently ranked one of the best providers and program managers of fully integrated healthcare information systems of global standards, Napier's solutions span the entire gamut of healthcare service delivery from tertiary, secondary and primary care to rural and public health.
What does IHIS stand for?
IHIS stands for Integrated Healthcare Information System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IHIS
We have 16 other meanings of IHIS in our Acronym Attic
- Irische Hunde in Not (German: Irish Dogs in Distress)
- In His Image Photography (Raleigh, NC)
- Individualized Home Instruction Plan (home schooling)
- Institute of Heavy Ion Physics (Peking University; China)
- Improved High Power Illuminator Radar
- International High IQ Society (also seen as IHIS)
- International Horse Identification Registry (Ferndale, WA)
- Improved Hover Infrared Suppression System (baffle system to lower the IR signature of a helicopter during hover)
- Integrated Hazard Information System (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Integrated Health Interview Series (Minnesota Population Center)
- Integrated Hit Indicator System
- International High IQ Society (usually seen as IHIQS)
- Interoperability of Heterogeneous Information Systems (workshop; Association for Computing Machinery)
- Impact of Health Information Technology
- Indirect Hemagglutination Inhibition Test (immunology)
- Industrial Hygienist In Training (ABIH)
- Instytut Hematologii i Transfuzjologii (Polish: Institute of Hematology and Transfusion; Poland Ministry of Health)
- Integrated Homicide Investigation Team (Royal Canadian Mounted Police; Canada)
- International Hepatitis Interventional Therapy Group
- I Heard It Through the Grapevine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Characterizing and conceptualizing an integrated healthcare information system is a critical step in building one.
Working toward an on-line, integrated healthcare information system should be a primary objective of the healthcare industry in the next century.