RELATED ARTICLE: Mercy Health Partners' Staffing Solution Mercy Health Partners is an integrated healthcare delivery network in Southwest Ohio and a member of Catholic Health Partners.
What does IHDN stand for?
IHDN stands for Integrated Healthcare Delivery Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHDN
We have 1 other meaning of IHDN in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Health Data Dissemination Initiative (Illinois Public Health Institute; Chicago, IL)
- Idaho Health Data Exchange
- Imperial Home Decor Group
- International Hunting Dog Hall of Fame
- I Highly Doubt It
- Interdisciplinary Human Development Institute (University of Kentucky)
- International Hearing Dog Inc.
- Ischemic Heart Disease Index
- Institute of Hydrology Distributed Model
- In-House Digital Networks
- International Health and Development Network (Springfield, IL)
- International Human Development Organization (UK)
- Infant Health and Development Program
- Institute for Historical Dance Practice (est. 1992)
- International Home Deco Park (India)
- International Human Development Programme
- International Human Dimensions Programme on Global Environmental Change
- International Human Dimensions Programme on Industrial Transformation (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Incremental Hierarchical Discriminant Regression
- Interactive Health Data Repository (formerly Interactive Clinical Data Repository)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of those surveyed, 63 percent said that information-management technology will play a significant role in helping their organizations set up and manage a truly integrated healthcare delivery network.