Tom Williams, executive director of the Integrated Healthcare Association, spoke on quality performance measurement, pay for performance and efficiency measurements.
What does IHA stand for?
IHA stands for Integrated Healthcare Association (Walnut Creek, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHA
We have 151 other meanings of IHA in our Acronym Attic
- Incidental Harassment Authorization (US NOAA)
- Independence Hall Association (est. 1942; Philadelphia, PA)
- Independent Homeworkers Alliance
- Indian Housing Authorities
- Indirect Hemagglutination Antibody
- Indirect Hire Agreement
- Inline Hockey Association (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Institut Herzberg d'astrophysique
- Institute for Health & Aging (University of California, San Francisco)
- Institute for Healthcare Advancement (La Habra, CA)
- Integrated High Availability (trademark of Resilience Corp.)
- Interim Housing Allowance
- Interior Health Authority (Health Board of the interior section of British Columbia, Canada)
- International Hotel Association
- International Housewares Association
- International Huntington Association
- International Hydropower Association (UK)
- Internet Home Alliance
- Interstate Highway Act of 1956
- Iowa Hospital Association