Section 2 explains processes for developing integrated health delivery systems.
What does IHDS stand for?
IHDS stands for Integrated Health Delivery System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of IHDS in our Acronym Attic
- Infant Health and Development Program
- Institute for Historical Dance Practice (est. 1992)
- International Home Deco Park (India)
- International Human Development Programme
- International Human Dimensions Programme on Global Environmental Change
- International Human Dimensions Programme on Industrial Transformation (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Incremental Hierarchical Discriminant Regression
- Interactive Health Data Repository (formerly Interactive Clinical Data Repository)
- International Hon-Do-Ryu Karate Organization
- International HIV Drug Resistance Workshop
- Institute of Human Development and Social Change (New York University; New York, NY)
- Integrated Health Delivery Service Organization
- Indoor Horse Driving Trials (UK)
- Integrated Helicopter Design Tools
- I Hate Everything
- I've Had Enough
- Incidental Health Expense Benefit (Empire Life; Canada)
- Insensitive High-Explosive
- Institut für Hochstfrequenztechnik und Elektronik (Universitat Karlsruhe)
- Institute of Health Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
This involves building a toolset that will help CIOs create this virtually connected integrated health delivery system model.
The current system of large for-profit insurers and large vertically integrated health delivery systems cannot flourish in this climate.