The current fiscal expenditures reflect amounts incurred in preparation for the integrated demonstration pilot.
What does ID stand for?
ID stands for Integrated Demonstration(s)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ID
We have 120 other meanings of ID in our Acronym Attic
- Instantaneous Description (Turing Machine configuration)
- Institut Dayakologi (Indonesian: Dayakologi Institute)
- Institution Directory (FDIC)
- Instituto Desert (Brasil)
- Instituto por la Democracia (Spanish: Institute for Democracy; Guatemala)
- Instruction Decode (Von Neumann cycle step)
- Instructional Design
- Instrument Delivery
- Integrated Daemon
- Integrated Defense (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to government officials, the investment is directed by three strategic priorities -- early adoption of hydrogen technologies through integrated demonstration projects that will showcase a working model of the hydrogen economy in real-world settings; improved performance and reduced costs of hydrogen technologies, such as hydrogen production, distribution and storage, as well as the "extension of Canadian leadership through research and development of innovative new applications in strategic areas of the hydrogen value chain;" and initiatives to "establish a hydrogen infrastructure through Sustainable Development Technology Canada.