The SN41G2 also makes use of Shuttle's patented Integrated Cooling Engine technology (ICE), which allows the efficient cooling of high speed processors, such as the AMD Athlon XP 2800+, without the fan noise associated with traditional high-end PCs.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Integrated Cooling Engine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 781 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Child Exploitation unit (Canada)
- Integrated Circuit Engineering
- Integrated Clothing Ensemble (Canada)
- Integrated Command Environment (US Navy C4I program)
- Integrated Communications and Entertainment (New York, NY)
- Integrated Compliance Environment (formerly TIES)
- Integrated Component Environment (Java software)
- Integrated Computer Engineering
- Integrated Computer Environment
- Integrated Concurrent Engineering
- Integrated Cost Estimation
- Integrated Curriculum Environment
- Integrated Customer Evaluation
- Integrity, Commitment and Excellence
- Intellectual, Cultural and Educational
- Intelligence and Community Engagement (police training)
- Intelligence Center Europe
- Intelligence Community Engineering
- Intelligence Concept Extraction
- Intelligent Content Engine