The Distribution Steering Group approved the expansion of the Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES) as the platform for a DoD Single Load Planning Capability (SLPC) October 2007 and directed implementation to begin Sept.
What does ICODES stand for?
ICODES stands for Integrated Computerized Deployment System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Information Cut-Off Date
- Instant Capacity On Demand
- Intelligence Cut-Off Date
- Intelligence Cutoff Data (US DoD)
- International Center for Organizational Development
- International Centre for Ocean Development
- International Center on Deafness and the Arts (Northbrook, IL)
- Information Code
- International Conference on Open and Distance Education
- Islamic Council for Development and Humanitarian Services (Ghana)
- International Conference on Open and Distance Learning
- International Conference on Design of Experiments
- International Conference on Distributed Platforms
- International Conference on Open Distributed Processing
- International Competition for Online Dispute Resolution
- Interagency Committee on Dam Safety
- International Conference on Distance Sampling
- Imperial County Office of Education (California)
- In Case of Emergency
- Infrastructure Center of Excellence (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IT capabilities include the worldwide port system, through which the SDDC tracks all common-user surface shipments; the global transportation network, which is the DoD system of record for in-transit visibility; and the integrated computerized deployment system, which, based on information provided by WPS, provides automated stow plans for vessels.
The group participated in classroom refresher training in ship loading and stowage, Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES), Worldwide Port System (WPS), and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tag writing and reading," Rivera said.
The Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES) computer program is a space planning and cargo management tool that stow planners use to safely and efficiently prepare load plans on a variety of vessels.
Lawrence works with the Integrated Computerized Deployment System and Williams is chief of operations, Personal Property.
The unit's mission is to work with the Integrated Computerized Deployment System section known as ICODES--the automated system that assist stow planning of vessels.
Automated systems, including Integrated Computerized Deployment System, Worldwide Port System, Intelligent Road/Rail Information Server, and Radio Frequency Identification, were leveraged and integrated in new and innovative ways, he said.
The center provides port managers with such transportation tools as the Worldwide Port System, the Integrated Computerized Deployment System and the Global Command and Control System.