Air Force to provide its Integrated Computer-Aided Software Engineering (I-CASE) system for use throughout the Department of Defense.
What does I-CASE stand for?
I-CASE stands for Integrated Computer-Aided Software Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of I-CASE
We have 17 other meanings of I-CASE in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Border Gateway Protocol
- Interruptive Built-In Test
- Integration Body of Knowledge
- Integrated Business Operating Model (Morgan Smith; UK)
- In-Cell Charge Control (Rayovac fast charging battery)
- Indiana Companion Animal Network
- Integrated Customer Access Network
- Interagency Children's Advocacy Network (Franklin County, Pennsylvania)
- Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair
- Indiana Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- Iowa Council for Administrators of Special Education
- Improved Container Delivery System
- ISDN Call Forwarding
- ISDN Call Forwarding Don't Answer
- ISDN Call Forwarding Variable
- Inner City Homelessness Outreach and Support Service
- Integrated CLCGF Combat Battle Simulation
- ISDN Calling Number Identification Services
- Institutional Conduct-Of-Fire Trainer
- Integrated Capability Review and Risk Assessment (Air Force Information Resources Flight Plan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TI will distribute PIPES Platform both with TI's integrated computer-aided software engineering tool, the Information Engineering Facility(TM) (IEF)(TM), and as a standalone product.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) announced today it has entered into a joint development and marketing relationship with Sun Microsystems Computer Corporation (SMCC) to port TI's integrated computer-aided software engineering (I-CASE) solution, the Information Engineering Facility(TM) (IEF(TM)), onto the SPARC(R)/Solaris(R) platform.