State departments that include tourism, water resources, works and the World Bank-funded Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project (ICZMP) will be involved in the enterprise, which envisages the development of the 5.
What does ICZM stand for?
ICZM stands for Integrated Coastal Zone Management
This definition appears very frequently
We have 1 other meaning of ICZM in our Acronym Attic
- International Commission on Yeast and Yeast-Like Microorganisms
- Ice Cap Zone (Sonic 3 and Knuckles level)
- Infras Consultants Zurich (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Initial Contact Zone
- Inner Collagenous Zone (ophthalmology)
- International Congress of Zookeepers
- Israelitische Cultusgemeinde Zürich (German: Israelite Cultic Community Zurich; Zurich, Switzerland)
- International Christian Zionist Center (Jerusalem, Israel)
- Iowa City Zen Center (Iowa City, IA)
- Integrated Coastal Zone Development (Canadian International Development Research Centre)
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management Committee (Namibian Coast Conservation & Management Project; Global Environmental Facility; Swakopmund, Namibia)
- Instytut Centrum Zdrowia Matki Polki (Poland)
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project (India)
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management Strategy (New Jersey)
- International Code of Zoological Nomenclature
- International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature
- ICT (Informatie en Communicatietechnologie) Connectie Zorg Twente (Dutch: ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Association Care Connection Twente; Twente, Netherlands)
- Drain Current
- I'm Down (Beatles song)
- Icewind Dale (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capacity building of the National Institute of Oceanography in the areas of mapping of tidal energy potential, bathymetry, high resolution marine acoustics, integrated coastal zone management and monitoring of marine pollution is necessary to carry out its mandate effectively and efficiently.
During the Mediterranean session, Ambassador Roza Ieremia of Greece listed political priorities for the region, including: sustainable financing, climate change adaptation and mitigation, and synergies between integrated water resource management and integrated coastal zone management.
2008) identified challenges of matching Decision Support System (DSS) tools with knowledge and process aspects of integrated coastal zone management and decision making.
This can best be achieved by means of an Integrated Coastal Zone Management (ICZM) approach based on a good understanding of prevailing coastal processes.
Funds from the Inter-American Development Bank are for an Integrated Coastal Zone Management Plan ( Project No.
The Welsh Assembly Government has responded by setting out an Integrated Coastal Zone Management Strategy for Wales.