For the first time, Multimodal shipments are now accomplished through a single booking utilizing the Integrated Booking System (IBS) with the ocean carrier performing as the prime contractor.
What does IBS stand for?
IBS stands for Integrated Booking System
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of IBS
We have 367 other meanings of IBS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Banking Studies (Kuwait)
- Institute of Behavioral Science
- Institutional Base Salary (various organizations)
- Institutional Brokerage Services
- Insurance Brokerage Service (various locations)
- Integrated Bar Code System (US Navy)
- Integrated Baseline System (US FEMA)
- Integrated Battle Space (NovaLogic multiplayer gaming arena)
- Integrated Biomedical Sciences (various schools)
- Integrated Biosphere Simulator
- Integrated Bridge System
- Integrated Broadcast Service
- Integrated Broadcast System
- Integrated Business System
- Intelligence Broadcast System (US DoD)
- Intelligent Battery Sensor (automotive industry)
- Intelligent Bridge System
- Intelligent Building Systems
- INTELSAT Business Services
- Interactive Business Solutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite being understaffed, the cargo booking team simplified its ordering officer booking process to ensure quality and continuity of Integrated Booking System support services to the DOD-wide shipping community.
Within G6, Supply Corps officers are managing information technology programs such as the Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES) and the Worldwide Port System (WPS) convergence to provide a consolidated aerial and surface port management system; Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES), a ship load planning software that assists embarkation specialists in the rapid development of cargo stow-plans; and Integrated Booking System (IBS) which is the lead execution system of the Defense Transportation System for booking international surface cargo during peacetime and wartime operations.
WPS interacts with Integrated Booking System (IBIS), where cargo information is input at the point of embarkation and can be processed at any location where cargo is received.
Execution of a movement is scheduled, shipping information is received in the Integrated Booking System (IBS), and offers are extended to carriers servicing that route in the protocol designated by the IBS (for example U.
Initially, the STMS will replace MTMC's Global Freight Management and Integrated Booking Systems.
Initially, the command is looking for commercial replacements for its Global Freight Management and Integrated Booking System software systems.
ImageWare's CCS, combined with our new Sagem-Morpho livescan fingerprint capture station, will result in a fully integrated booking system that should reduce booking time and put officers back on the street in a more timely manner.