Siemens VDO supplies the integrated air-fuel module that reduces 26 separate components to two parts in the assembly plant.
What does IAFM stand for?
IAFM stands for Integrated Air-Fuel Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAFM
We have 9 other meanings of IAFM in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (FBI)
- International Association of Food Industry Suppliers
- International Advocates for Justice
- Indo Asian Fusegear Limited (India)
- International Association of Forensic Linguists
- Irish American Football League
- Introduced Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism
- Independent amplitude and frequency modulation
- Information Architect's Field Manual
- Intake Air-Fuel Module (gasoline engines)
- International Academy of Financial Management
- International Association of Finance Managers
- International Association of Forensic Mental Heath Services
- International Association of Fish Meal Manufacturers (now IFOMA)
- Indian Armed Forces Medical Services (India)
- Italian Air Force Meteorological Service
- Italian Air Force Mission Support System
- Imaging and Forensic Networking
- International Agra-Food Network
- International Analog Forestry Network (est. 1996)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, the growing interest in more complex manifold designs with integrated air-fuel modules continues to ensure a role for lost-core molding and has even resulted in "hybrid" jobs that combine lost-core with shell molding.
The initial nylon 6/6 manifold served as the main building block for the company's continuing development of a fully integrated air-fuel module (IAFM).