Kundra said the goal of the Integrated Acquisition Environment is to improve data quality, transparency and usability.
What does IAE stand for?
IAE stands for Integrated Acquisition Environment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAE
We have 98 other meanings of IAE in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Aeronautics and Engineering (India)
- Institute of Agricultural Economics
- Institute of Applied Energy (Japan)
- Institute of Australian Education (Medlands, WA, Australia)
- Institution of Agricultural Engineers
- Instituto de Aeronáutica e Espaço (Portuguese: Aeronautics and Space Institute; Brazil)
- Instituto de Atividades Espaciais (Spanish: Institute for Space Activities)
- Instructional Assessment and Evaluation (education)
- Instrumentation and Electrical
- Integral Absolute Error
- Integrated Aircrew Ensemble
- Integrated Application Environment(s)
- Intelligent Auto Exposure (cameras)
- Interface Adapter Element (mainframes)
- Intermittent Altitude Exposure
- Internal Audits and Evaluation
- International Academy of the Environment (Switzerland)
- International Aero Engines
- International Association of Egyptologists
- Internationale Energie Agentschap (Dutch: International Energy Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This two-part series describes how the Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE), managed by the U.
GSA plans to consolidate the Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE) portfolio in one location.
20301-3000 DEC 17, 2004 DPAP/EB MEMORANDUM FOR DIRECTORS, DEFENSE AGENCIES DEPUTY ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF THE ARMY (POLICY AND PROCUREMENT), ASA(ALT) DEPUTY ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF THE NAVY (ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT), ASN(RDA) DEPUTY ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF THE AIR FORCE (CONTRACTING), SAF/AQC DEPUTY DIRECTOR FOR LOGISTICS OPERATIONS (DLA) DIRECTOR, ARMY CONTRACTING AGENCY DIRECTOR, ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT SUBJECT: Transition to the On-line Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA) This letter is a reminder of the upcoming implementation of the On-line Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA), a project within the Federal Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE) e-Government initiative.