Alugthe, On p-hyponormal operators for 0 < p < 1, Integral Equations and Operator theory, 13(1990), 307-315.
What does IEOT stand for?
IEOT stands for Integral Equations and Operator Theory (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEOT
- Indian Education Outreach Project (Moscow, ID)
- Industrial Energy Optimization Program (Sask Power; Canada)
- Intensive English and Orientation Program (Iowa State University)
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Research (University of California Berkeley)
- Inland Empire Optometric Society (Ontario, Canada)
- Integrated Earth Observing System (US NOAA)
- International Earth Observing System
- Idaho Eastern Oregon Seed Association
- Islamic Educational Organisation of Southern Africa
- Institute of Engineering and Ocean Technology (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.; India)
- Internationally Educated Occupational Therapists
- International Engine of the Year (Award)
- Immune Enhancement Project (San Francisco, CA)
- Immune Enhancing Peptide
- In English, Please
- Independent Energy Producers
- Independent Evaluation Plan
- Independent Expert Panel
- Individual Education Plan (various locations)