Pazinich, Universality of the Interrelationships of the Components of the Resistivity Tensor in the Integer Quantum Hall Effect, Sov.
What does IQHE stand for?
IQHE stands for Integer Quantum Hall Effect
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Irish Quantum Field Theory (meeting; Ireland)
- Independent Quasi-Geminals
- Information Quality Guidelines (US EPA)
- Iowa Quilters Guild
- International Quality Grains Conference (global symposium)
- Integrated Query Generator
- Information Quality Healthcare
- Illinois Quarter Horse Association
- International Quarab Horse Association (Hopkins, MI)
- Iowa Quarter Horse Association
- Institut Québécois des Hautes Études Internationales (French)
- International Quality Healthcare Professional Connection
- Iowa Quarter Horse Racing Association
- Integer Quantum Hall Transition (physics equation)
- Image Quality Indicators
- Incoming Quality Inspection
- Increased Quarantine Intervention (Australia)
- Information Quality Incentive (Office of Gas & Electricity Markets; UK)
- Inpatient Quality Indicator
- Institut für Qualifikation und Integration (German: Institute for Skills and Integration; Wiesmoor, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Klaus von Klitzing discovered the integer quantum Hall effect  during the night of February 4 and 5, 1980, at the High-Field Magnet Laboratory of the Max Planck Institute in Grenoble, France.