Polyether amines, polyisobutylene amines, and polyisobutylene succinimides as fuel additives reduce the intake valve deposit by 45-60% from the base fuel and lower somewhat the combustion chamber deposit when compared to the base fuel.
What does IVD stand for?
IVD stands for Intake Valve Deposit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVD
We have 60 other meanings of IVD in our Acronym Attic
- Ideographic Variation Database (Unicode Consortium)
- Idiopathic Vestibular Disease
- Imperial Virtual Design (Florida)
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- In Vitro Digestibility
- Incomplete Vehicle Document
- Indelible Vision Design (Boston, MA)
- Indirect View Display (military aviation)
- Innovative Veterinary Diet (Royal Canin)
- Inside Vapor Deposition