Fuel economy is first class, the insurance rating Group 1 and with prices starting at pounds 6,745 Toyota is confident of appealing to the so-called urban youth scene.
What does IIRG stand for?
IIRG stands for Insurance Rating Group (insurance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIRG
We have 3 other meanings of IIRG in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Research on Electromagnetic Compatibility
- ICT (Information and Communication Technology) for Innovating Rural Education of Mongolia (project)
- Interagency Interim National Research and Education Network
- Imperial Iranian Resistance Forces
- Individual Injury Report Form (sports medicine)
- Infinite Impulse Response Filter
- International Investor Relations Federation
- Ionics Isapi Rewrite Filter (free software)
- Institute for International Research in Glass (Sunderland, England, UK)
- Institutional Investor Research Group (various locations)
- Interface Interest and Research Group (Indiana University)
- International Information Retrieval Guild
- Instituto de Identificação Ricardo Gumbleton Daunt (Portugese: Ricardo Gumbleton Daunt Identification Institute; São Paulo, Brazil)
- IImage Retrieval, Inc. (Carrollton, TX)
- International Institute of Rhode Island
- International Institute of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence of Marseilles
- Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996
- Interarea Interswitch Rekeying Key
- International Institute for the Rule of Law (Iraq)
- International Interactive Rugby League
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Mondeo also has the lowest insurance rating group eight so drivers can expect to pay around pounds 360 on average.