Once finalised, the results of the survey will be benchmarked against a report by Eben de Klerk on occupational mapping and skills shortages in the business and financial sector, the survey on employment, scarce and critical skills in the insurance sector, commissioned by the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority in South Africa, as well as be compared with the proposed Financial Services Industry Careers for National Occupations Pathway Framework prepared by the Insurance Institute of South Africa.
What does IISA stand for?
IISA stands for Insurance Institute of South Africa (Johannesburg, South Africa)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IISA
We have 17 other meanings of IISA in our Acronym Attic
- Irreducible Inconsistent Subsystem (linear programming)
- ISPO Information System
- Israel Immunological Society
- Israel Information Service
- Internal Integral Starter/Generator
- Independent Investment Solutions/Independent Insurance Solutions (Canada)
- Internet Information Services 5 (Microsoft)
- Domain II Transmembrane Segment S6
- Icarda International School of Aleppo (Aleppo, Syria)
- Institut International des Sciences Administratives
- Integrated Information System Architecture
- International Inline Skating Association (trade organization)
- International Italian Student Association
- International Italian Student Association (Berkeley, California)
- Interservice or Interagency Support Agreement
- Ishikawa Information Support Association (Japan)
- Indiana Intergroup of Sex Addicts Anonymous
- Improving Information Sharing and Management (UK)
- Interdisciplinary Institute for Science and Applied Mathematics
- Second Samuel (bible)