He has co-authored several publications for the Insurance Institute of London and is a past Chairman of the London Engineering Group, having also been a founding member in the early 1980s.
What does IIL stand for?
IIL stands for Insurance Institute of London (London, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIL
We have 25 other meanings of IIL in our Acronym Attic
- Institut Ilmu Keuangan (Indonesian: Institute of Finance; Minister of Finance)
- Insurance Institute of Kenya (est. 1948)
- Internacia Infana Kongreso (Esperanto: International Children's Congress)
- International Isshinryu Karate Association (Tennessee)
- Second Kings
- Instituto de Investigaciones Koskun Kalu (Spanish: Research Institute Koskun Kalu)
- Indian Institute of Knowledge Management
- Inti Indah Karya Plasindo (Indonesian)
- Issue-In-Kind System
- I'm in Love
- Integrated Injection Logic
- International Industries Limited (Pakistan)
- International Institute for Learning
- Islamic Institute of Learning (Saint Louis, MO)
- Ispat Industries, Ltd. (steel production; India)
- International Institute of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- International Institute of Loss Adjusters (Lombard, IL)
- International Internet Learning Association
- Istituto Italo-Latino Americano (Italian: Italian-Latin American Institute; Italy)
- Institute for International Law and the Humanities (University of Melbourne, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Neale, who gave a speech to the Insurance Institute of London today, said life should be made easier for the consumer who "struggles to distinguish between the alphabet soup of bodies active in the regulatory field" and who "struggles to understand the different compensation limits applying to different products".
modernization to a new level in a speech delivered to the Insurance Institute of London on Jan.
Taylor has 30 years of experience in the industry and is also the current president of the Insurance Institute of London.