The Insurance Institute for Property Loss Reduction (IIPLR) noted that the failure rate of EIFS siding to withstand wind pressure was more extensive than those of other types of wall sidings: The predominant reason for EIFS failures appeared to be water damage to the gypsum sheathing.
What does IIPLR stand for?
IIPLR stands for Insurance Institute for Property Loss Reduction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Islamic Publishing House
- Imagine It Print It (Canada)
- Information in Place, Inc.
- International Intellectual Property Institute
- Infinity Infoway Private Limited (India)
- Institute of Intellectual Property and Law (Ukraine)
- International Intellectual Property Law
- Ipswich Independent Pool League (UK)
- Irene Ingle Public Library (Wrangell, AK)
- Institut international Paris-Lyon La Défense
- International Intellectual Property Law Specialist (certified by an ABA recognized post graduate educational facility)
- Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing (est. 1998; Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Indian Institute of Planning and Management
- Indian Institute of Plantation Management (Bangalore, India)
- Indian Institute of Project Management (India)
- Indianoil Institute of Petroleum Management (Gurgaon, India)
- International Institute of Psychosomatic Medicine Pty Ltd (Menangle, NSW, Australia)
- Intra and Infrapyramidal Mossy Fiber Terminal Fields (brain research)
- Irish Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management
- Indian Institute of Public Opinion
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to estimates from the Insurance Institute for Property Loss Reduction, $4,000,000,000 in insurance claims were paid over the past decade for damage occurring from burst pipes.