The note also sets out examples of how the Insurance Authority will determine whether an Internet insurance activity originating from outside Hong Kong is governed by the Insurance Companies Ordinance.
What does ICO stand for?
ICO stands for Insurance Companies Ordinance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICO
We have 148 other meanings of ICO in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Cash Outlay
- Initial Coin Offering (cryptocurrency)
- Initial Cost of Ownership
- Inner City Outings
- Installation & Checkout
- Installation Command Officer (US Navy)
- Institut Catala d'Oncologia (Catalan Institute of Oncology)
- Instituto de Crédito Oficial (Spain: Official Credit Institute)
- Instituto de Cultura Oregoniana (Spanish: Institute of Oregonian Culture)
- Instrumentation Control Operator
- Integrated Checkout
- Integrated Contract/Contractor Order
- Integration and Coordination Office
- Integration Coaching
- Intellectual Capital Office (PatentCafe)
- Intensive Corrections Order (Australian criminal justice)
- Interagency Committee on Oceanography
- Interface Control Officer
- Interfaith Community Organization
- Interim Court Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
Insurance business is regulated by the Insurance Companies Ordinance of 1987 and its subsidiary legislation, which provides basic guidelines for the creation of Gibraltar insurance companies, including third-party insurers and captive insurance companies offering direct and reinsurance services.