Aviva Canada has also invested in IBM's Insurance Application Architecture (IAA) and is currently looking at evolving their platform to take advantage of this framework.
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for Insurance Application Architecture (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- Information Appliance Associates (California)
- Information Assurance Advisory (US NSA)
- Information Assurance Awareness (formerly known as Security Awareness, Training and Education program)
- Installation Application Administrator
- Institute for Alternative Agriculture
- Institute for Applied Autonomy
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Instituto Antartico Argentino (Spanish: Argentine Antarctic Institute; Argentina)
- Instituto de Astrofisica de Andalucia
- Insulin Autoantibody
- Insurance Auto Auctions
- Integrated Agriculture Aquaculture
- Integrated Audit/Appraisal
- Integration and Assembly
- Intel Application Accelerator (software)
- Intelligence Analysis Application
- Inter-American Association of Accountants
- Inter-Country Adoption Act (2000)
- Interactive Achievement Awards (Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences)
- Interagency Agreement(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IBM is contributing to these standards by sharing its Insurance Application Architecture enterprise data model and related intellectual property.