Source: Insurance Information Institute At a Glance: Agents and Broker's E&O $500 Million Size of the agents and brokers' E&O market 5-6 Number of insurers that write agents and brokers' E&O $2 Million Average liability limit of a single policy Source: Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America and Westport Insurance Corp.
What does IABA stand for?
IABA stands for Insurance Agents and Brokers of America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IABA
We have 24 other meanings of IABA in our Acronym Attic
- Irish Agrément Board (National Standards Authority of Ireland)
- Island-Arc Basalt (earth science)
- It's All Bollocks (UK slang)
- McConnell AFB (Airport Code)
- Idaho Arabian Breeders Association
- Imposto Sobre o Alcóol Etílico e as Bebidas Alcoólicas (Portugal)
- Independent Auto Body Association (North Carolina)
- Indian American Bar Association
- Indonesian American Business Association
- Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis
- Inter-American Bar Association
- Inter-American Board of Agriculture
- Interior Alaska Building Association (Fairbanks, AK)
- Internal Auditing Benchmarking Association
- International Airline & Business Academy
- International Amateur Boxing Association
- International Association of Black Actuaries
- Iranian-American Bar Association
- Irish Amateur Boxing Association
- Islamic Ahlul Bayt Association (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America offers advocacy along with a host of services, including a bank, designed to help its members run their businesses.