There was a significant decrease in the insulin/glucose ratio in those patients treated with fenugreek seed extract relative to the placebo group (0.
What does I/G stand for?
I/G stands for Insulin/Glucose (ratio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of I/G
We have 30 other meanings of I/G in our Acronym Attic
- Intervention/Enrichment (education)
- Imaging and Enterprise Document Repository (New York)
- Interactive/Electronic Technical Manuals
- Intelligence/Electronic Warfare
- Intelligence/Electronic Warfare Control System
- incident solar flux
- Intermediate Frequency
- Instructor/Guard (lifeguarding dual certification)
- Industrial and Institutional
- Initial Installation
- Inventory/Inspection Report
- Implementation/Installation Plan
- Interservice Industry Training Systems Conference
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (est. 1966)
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The wasting syndrome present in many TB patients suggests an impaired insulin/glucose metabolism on the basis that insulin is a hormone of universal action, the main growth factor in the human body, and glucose qualitatively the main fuel.
In multiple linear regression analysis, age, BMI, waist-to-hip ratio, LDL-C, HDL-C, TG, estradiol, FSH, and insulin/glucose ratio were assessed as the independent variables.