What's more, many material suppliers, compounders, and additive masterbatch suppliers are turning to instrumented impact tests that use devices outfitted with load sensors, which provide more detailed information about materials' response to impact loads.
What does INSTRM stand for?
INSTRM stands for Instrumented
This definition appears very rarely
- Institut National des Sciences et Techniques Nucléaires
- Institute for Naval Oceanography
- Institute for the Study of the Continents (Department of Geological Sciences, Cornell University)
- Inventory & Storage
- Instrument Panel
- Instruction given (on overtime forms)
- Institute for Research and training for the Advancement of Women
- Institution of Structural Engineers
- Institut National des Sciences de l'Univers (French: National Institute of Sciences of the Universe; France)
- Integrated Network Server Unit
- Insufficient Scheduled Time Available; Unable to Finish
- International Network for Sustainable Rice Farming
- Board of Inspection & Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
will feature its new DAS4WIN Windows software for instrumented impact tests (pendulum and falling weight).
The Resil 50 Pendulum permits use of a full range of instrumented and non-instrumented hammers for Charpy, Izod, and tensile impact tests in accordance with a wide variety of U.