Virtual instrumentation is the combination of rapidly advancing computer technology with powerful software and modular hardware to create user-defined instrumentation and control systems.
What does I and C stand for?
I and C stands for Instrumentation And Control
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Inventory (TOC)
- Investment (economics)
- Ionisierungsenergie (German)
- Isoleucine (amino acid)
- Italy (International Auto Identification)
- One (Roman numeral)
- Inert Gas
- I Am Leaving My Patrol/Mission In _____ Minutes
- International Hubbard Ecclesiastical League of Pastors
- International House
- Institute of Marine Engineers
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Special Action in Microelectronics for Italy
- Am Remaining With You On Patrol/Mission _____ Hours
- Identification & Authentication
- Identification and Authorization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since it's launch, Everest has rapidly established itself as an important source for instrumentation and control products in Eastern Canada.
23, 2003 ISA Recognizes Truchard for His Contribution to Advancing Automation, Instrumentation and Control InTech magazine, the official magazine of ISA, The Instrumentation, Systems and Automation Society, named National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI) President and CEO Dr.