Caniadau, by T Gwynn Jones, first appeared in 1932 but it's the newer edition of 1992 Hughes a'i Fab that I turn to if I want an infusion of instrumental enrichment.
What does IE stand for?
IE stands for Instrumental Enrichment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IE
We have 33 other meanings of IE in our Acronym Attic
- Inspector Examiner (US FAA)
- Inspiration Expiration (ratio)
- Institute of Education (UK)
- Institute of Energy
- Institute of Export
- Instituto de Empresa (Madrid, Spain business school)
- Instrument Earth
- Instrument Engineer
- Instrument Examiner
- Instrumental Engineering
- Insurer's Examination (Canada)
- Integration Engineering
- Intellectual Elites
- Intelligent Enterprise
- Interactive Encyclopedia
- Interactive Entertainment (International Conference)
- Interior Elements (furniture industry)
- Internal Examination
- International eCommerce
- International Economy (commerical carriage modality; FedEx)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95) provides education collections with a winning survey of thinking skills and Instrumental Enrichment programs and approaches.
Using Reuven Feuerstein's Instrumental Enrichment (IE) thinking skills program, Mentis (special education and educational psychology, Massey U.