In 1989, she earned qualification as a postdoctoral lecturer in bioanalysis (habilitation) and was appointed a full professor in instrumental analytical chemistry at Ghent University, where she also teaches statistics and quality control (advanced studies in clinical biology) and development and validation of analytical methods (master of applied pharmaceutical sciences).
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Instrumental Analytical Chemistry (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Colombiano de Codificación y Automatización Comercial (Bogotá, Colombia)
- Instituto de Ação Cultural (Portuguese: Institute of Cultural Action; Brazil)
- Instituto de Apoio a Criança (Portuguese: Institute of Child Support)
- Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias (Spanish: Astrophysics Institute of the Canary Islands)
- Instrução de Aviação Civil (Brasil)
- Instructional Advancement Center (University of Miami; Miami, FL)
- Instructor Aircraft Commander (military pilot course)
- Instrument Alignment Cube
- Instrument Approach Chart (aviation)
- Instrument on A Card
- Insurers Administrative Corporation (various locations)
- Integrated Access Controller (AT&T)
- Integrated Analysis Capability (US NASA)
- Integrated Avionics Computer
- Integrating Associate Contractor
- Integration, Assembly & Checkout
- Intellectual Assets Centre (UK)
- Intelligence Analysis Cell
- Intelligence Analysis Center
- Intelligent Access Controller (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Selective chemical sensors and biosensors thus have the potential to revolutionize both wet and instrumental analytical chemistry.
Facilities include three Chemistry laboratories, one for General and Organic Chemistry, another for Analytical and Physical Chemistry, and a third which is reserved for Instrumental Analytical Chemistry.