The test was performed for the Sandia National Laboratories (SNL) and the instrument under test was a multifunction calibrator used to test the five electrical functions available on most digital multimeters (DMMs).
What does IUT stand for?
IUT stands for Instrument Under Test (biomedical)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IUT
We have 24 other meanings of IUT in our Acronym Attic
- International Union of School and University Health and Medicine (Sweden)
- Integrated Undersea Warfare
- International Union of Sex Workers
- Irish University Swimming and Waterpolo Association (Ireland)
- International Union of Socialist Youth
- Implementation Under Test
- Inha University in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
- Institut Universitaire de Technologie
- Institut Universitaire de Technologie (French: University Institute of Technology)
- Instructor Under Training
- Integrated Ultrasonic Transducer (medical imaging)
- International Union of Tenants
- Intrauterine Transfusion
- Isfahan University of Technology
- Islamic University of Technology (Gazipur, Bangladesh)
- Implementation Under Test/System Under Test
- In-Use Technology Assessment
- Institutional Unit Trust Agent
- International Ultra Triathlon Association
- International University Theatre Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The instrument under test at SNL was a multifunction calibrator used to calibrate the five electrical measurement functions available on most digital multimeters (DMMs).