This could be tricky because it involves following the manufacturer's instructions, recommendations, suggestions, and requirements in package inserts and/or instrument operator manuals.
What does I/O stand for?
I/O stands for Instrument Operator (land surveying)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of I/O
We have 16 other meanings of I/O in our Acronym Attic
- Idiot Operator (as in an I/O error) :-)
- In Out
- Inboard/Outboard (engine inboard, drive unit outboard)
- Income/Outcome (game)
- Industrial/Organizational (psychology)
- Information Operations Division (Army Software Engineering Center)
- Innie/Outtie (belly button)
- Insertion Order
- Instead Of
Samples in periodicals archive:
Widely adopted by analytical instrument makers, the solutions-based approach has grown out of the current market conditions where as analyses have become more complex and the instrument operators am less likely to be specialists.
Laboratories are benefiting directly through timesavings for laboratory managers, fewer instrument operator errors, and increased instrument operator confidence.
Train all instrument operators to do minor tasks such as checking reagents, wiping down the instrument, changing fuses, and replacing lamps.