Surgical Instrument Delivery Companies that make delivery systems for surgical instruments have been seeing smaller orders with shorter lead times over the last five years, a trend that also is occurring in surgical instrumentation.
What does ID stand for?
ID stands for Instrument Delivery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ID
We have 120 other meanings of ID in our Acronym Attic
- Inside Dimension
- Inside Dose (radiation exposure)
- Installation Data
- Instantaneous Description (Turing Machine configuration)
- Institut Dayakologi (Indonesian: Dayakologi Institute)
- Institution Directory (FDIC)
- Instituto Desert (Brasil)
- Instituto por la Democracia (Spanish: Institute for Democracy; Guatemala)
- Instruction Decode (Von Neumann cycle step)
- Instructional Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
L&R Manufacturing's Instrument Delivery Cassette [(IDC).
What fraction or percentage of women in the epidural group required instrument delivery compared with what fraction or percentage in the placebo group?
Senility and its impact on the hearing instrument delivery.