Erickson, "Southern Initiative in Public Health Nursing: The Founding of the Nurses' Settlement and Instructive Visiting Nurse Association of Richmond, Virginia, 1900-1910," Journal of Nursing History (Nov.
What does IVNA stand for?
IVNA stands for Instructive Visiting Nurse Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVNA
We have 1 other meaning of IVNA in our Acronym Attic
- International Verification Methods Workshop
- Industry Value Network
- Integrated Voice Network
- Interactive Video Network
- International Video Network (San Ramon, CA)
- Internationale Vereniging voor Neerlandistiek
- Intervening Networks
- Intravenous Nutrition
- In Vivo Neutron Activation Analysis (clinical medicine)
- In Vivo Neutron Activation Analysis
- International Vacuum Nanoelectronics Conference
- Isolated Ventricular Non-Compaction
- In Vivo Neutron Capture Analysis
- Interessenverband Neue Medien (Germany: New Media Pool)
- Instituut Voor Nieuw Ondernemerschap (Dutch: New Institute for Entrepreneurship; Netherlands)
- Immuno Video Nephelometer System
- In-Vehicle Navigation System
- Incline Village Nursery School (Incline Village, NV)
- Ise Valley Networking Team (UK)