of Utah) compile 14 chapters that examine the role and function of the Internet and other digital technologies in older adult learning through the perspectives of cognitive function, motivation, and the benefits provided by new technologies, as well as principles of instructional design and new ideas for the needs of older adults.
What does ID stand for?
ID stands for Instructional Design
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ID
We have 120 other meanings of ID in our Acronym Attic
- Inside Diameter
- Inside Dimension
- Inside Dose (radiation exposure)
- Installation Data
- Instantaneous Description (Turing Machine configuration)
- Institut Dayakologi (Indonesian: Dayakologi Institute)
- Institution Directory (FDIC)
- Instituto Desert (Brasil)
- Instituto por la Democracia (Spanish: Institute for Democracy; Guatemala)
- Instruction Decode (Von Neumann cycle step)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to develop effective and usable Web-based training, using good instructional design principles is paramount.
What is already assumed is that similar to a conventional learning system, an e-learning instructional design effort must possess appropriate instructional design elements including learning models and theories.
Office XP Comparative Ratings (highest to lowest) Title / Medium Pros DigitalThink / Online Superior instructional design Rich feedback InfoSource, Inc.
This approach of motivational instructional design should be used for improving the motivational quality of instructional materials.