What does INTEMA stand for?
INTEMA stands for Instituto de Tecnología de Materiales (Spanish: Materials Technology Institute; various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Interdisciplinarity and Transdisciplinarity in European Landscape
- Intelligence Satellite
- International Satellite Service
- International Telecommunications Satellite (Organization)
- International Telecommunications Satellite Consortium
- Intelligence & Security
- Intelligence Situation Summary
- Intelligence Summary
- Intelligence Training
- International Technology Management Corporation (Philippines)
- Football Club Internazionale (Milano, Italy)
- High-Level Multimedia User Interface Interactors for Real-Time Industrial Applications
- Internationale Atomreaktorbau Gmbh
- Integrated Bus Operators Association (Philippines)
- Compiler Language with No Pronounceable Acronym (intentionally obscure programming language)
- International Code of signals
- International Council on Jewish Social and Welfare Services