and Instituto de Ciencias Biomedicas, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
What does ICBM stand for?
ICBM stands for Instituto de Ciencias Biomedicas (Spanish: Institute of Biomedical Sciences; Chile)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICBM
We have 37 other meanings of ICBM in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on the Bioscience of Lipids (est. 1953)
- Investigative Case-Based Learning (teaching method)
- Irish Credit Bureau LTD
- International Council for Breaking the Language Barrier
- Institute of Clinical Biochemistry and Laboratory Diagnostics (Pilsen, Czech Republic)
- International Campaign to Ban Landmines
- Incoming Cash By Mail (direct mail coupons; Columbus, Ohio)
- Independent Community Bankers of Minnesota
- Installation Core Business Model
- Institut für Chemie und Biologie des Meeres (German: institute for sea chemistry and biology)
- Intel Chip Based Mac
- Inter Client Basic Message (AOL's OSCAR protocol)
- Intercontinental Ballistic Missile
- International Charismatic Bible Ministries
- International Conference on Business and Management (Social Sciences Research Society)
- International Conference on Mobile Business
- International Consortium for Brain Mapping
- Irredundant Consecutive Branch Method
- International Congress of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Italy-China Business Mediation Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrade, Laboratorio de Biomineralizacao, Instituto de Ciencias Biomedicas, Centro de Ciencias da Saude, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Cidade Universitaria, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 21941-590, Brasil.
Acknowledgments We thank all the members of Instituto de Ciencias Biomedicas Abel Salazar Departamento de Producao Aquatica and all who helped and shared knowledge as part of this study.