The 18-year-old striker, who plays for Instituto in Argentina's second division, has been tracked by both the Milan giants and Real Madrid, while Chelsea have also monitored him.
What does INST stand for?
INST stands for Instituto (Portuguese: institute; postal usage)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of INST
We have 1 other meaning of INST in our Acronym Attic
- Indonesian National Social Security Association (est. 1995)
- Inland Northwest Super Stock Association (Spokane, WA)
- Instituto Nacional de Servicios Sociales para Jubilados y Pensionados (Spanish: National Institute of Social Services for Retirees and Pensioners; Argentina)
- International Network of Sector Skills Organisations (est. 2009)
- International Network for the Study of the Systemic Vasculitides
- Information Standards and Technology Standardization Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Klaipedos inteligentu, verslininku indelis organizuojant ekonomistu studijas Prekybos institute, pastangos gerinti studiju kokybe glaustai aptartos buvusio sio instituto studento, o veliau ir jo destytojo Vacio Germano straipsnyje (Germanas 1988: 97).
The 38 students from the Instituto Artigianelli, in Trento, saw Birmingham's industrial heritage, art collections and the Black Country Museum.
Renginyje dalyvavo mokslininkai is VGTU, Lietuvos zemdirbystes instituto, VU Ekologijos instituto, Fizikos instituto bei laikrascio "Zalioji Lietuva" redaktorius Andrejus Gaidamavicius.
Portugal's Instituto Superior de Agronomia and Instituto Nacional Investigagao Agraria, Spain's Instituto del Frio and the USA-owned Cryovac company, were project partners.
Since West Nile virus (WNV) was detected in the Western Hemisphere in 1999 (1), the National Service of Animal Health (SENASA) has restricted the entry of WNV-susceptible species into the country, and the National Reference Center for Dengue and Arboviral Diagnosis of Argentina, Instituto Nacional de Enfermedades Virales Humanas (INEVH "Dr.